vitals.

shameless sinner. I love beautiful things, I see them everywhere. No Regrets. Just Ripening

Friday, January 18, 2008

(Rant) Pardon me

but does anyone else just not care about celebrities? I have to listen to British Radio 1 all day long at work Monday to Friday. Mixed amongst a little music all they do is talk about different celebs. The have on the hour updates, breaking news, and even a segment each evening devoted to Britney Spears. I sometimes throw up a little in my mouth. I'd rather be kicked in the throat than hear another word about Britney.

Ok, I'm done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes mate. too true. millions are suffering and dying each day, yet the headlines and news feeds are littered with heresay and gossip...paints a clear pciture of the world we live in?...