vitals.

shameless sinner. I love beautiful things, I see them everywhere. No Regrets. Just Ripening

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Only steps away.

8 months ago it almost felt like this time would never come, it was too far away. But today I can feel it. It's all coming to an end. I always knew that a trip like this would pass much faster than I thought it would. But what I didn't realize is how ready I would be to go home at the end of it.

Over the course of the trip I have had tons of ups and downs, met tons of people whom I won't soon forget, gotten to know people much deeper than I ever had expect, seen things I never thought I would ever have seen, done things that have made my heart beat through my chest. I have learned more about myself than I could have ever hoped. I threw away my plans for my future, made new plans, and then discarded them as well, only to keep dreaming up new ones. I have given my self away, and stolen myself back. Realized that some things aren't as certain as they seem sometimes. Saw amazing hope, amazing love, and amazing faith.

And I loved every individual second of it.

But I am ready. I'm ready to leave this trailblazing life that I so dearly love.

Why?

I'm not sure, but it feels right. It's just time. So the countdown is on.

I'm coming home Canada.

No comments: