vitals.

shameless sinner. I love beautiful things, I see them everywhere. No Regrets. Just Ripening

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cluj to Baclean

Hello friends.
I don't have a ton of time so this will be quick. I just want to update you on what has been going on. Adam and I have just spent the last two weeks with the Romania Project, working in several orphanges and school in Cluj and Baclean. It was an amazing experience that for me was both and unexpected and needed one. I don't have the time to fully explain and shed light on the beautiful people and children I have met, and the gorgeous country I have surveyed. I will try and write something soon for you all, but you may have to wait until I arrive in Israel, which is in about 5 or so days. Until then, I think of and pray for you, and hope that you are more than fine.

Yours,

Mike.

No comments: